Simon Property Group (NYSE: SPG)REAL ESTATE - REIT - Retail
Sector: Real Estate
Stock price data as of 01/15/2021
Closing price: 93.00
|Support price level:||$86.47|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||65.1|
- With a -37.4 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- Up 7.5 percent, SPG is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.75% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- SPG is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 52.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- SPG is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 14.2% in the next week.
- 24.9% in the next month.
- 138.7% in the next year.