AT&T Inc (NYSE: T)TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Telecom Services - Domestic
Sector: Telecommunication Services
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 30.04
|Support price level:||$29.80|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||54.4|
- With a 0.5 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.43% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- T is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.6% in the next week.
- 11.9% in the next month.
- 57.6% in the next year.