AT&T Inc (NYSE: T)TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Telecom Services - Domestic
Sector: Telecommunication Services
Stock price data as of 10/16/2020
Closing price: 27.33
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$28.81|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||25.1|
- T is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- T is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -5.5%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- T is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 17.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, T is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.6% in the next week.
- 11.0% in the next month.
- 56.6% in the next year.