Twenty-First Century Fox Inc Class B (NASDAQ: TFCF)
MEDIA - Entertainment - Diversified
Stock price data as of 06/14/2019
Closing price: 49.61
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.30% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- TFCF is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- TFCF is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, TFCF is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc Class B will fall by more than:
- 3.3% in the next week.
- 11.8% in the next month.
- 41.5% in the next year.