Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 143.15
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$149.19|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||22.6|
- TGT is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- TGT is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -12.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, TGT is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.0% in the next week.
- 20.3% in the next month.
- 76.1% in the next year.
Company news for Target CorporationGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Consumer Discretionary stocks