Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 05/17/2019
Closing price: 70.89
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$76.30|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||13.4|
- TGT is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -14.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 5.0 percent, TGT is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- TGT is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI < 30, TGT is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.1% in the next week.
- 14.1% in the next month.
- 56.7% in the next year.