Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/15/2021
Closing price: 194.80
|Support price level:||$175.51|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||77.5|
- TGT is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 67.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, TGT is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.3% in the next week.
- 17.5% in the next month.
- 70.5% in the next year.