Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/22/2022
Closing price: 241.68
|Support price level:||$228.70|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||78.6|
- TGT is one of this month's top performers with a return of 11.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- TGT is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, TGT is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.6% in the next week.
- 18.1% in the next month.
- 52.0% in the next year.