Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 116.92
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$117.11|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||18.3|
- With a 68.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- TGT is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -8.7%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 6.3 percent, TGT is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- TGT is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 49.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, TGT is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 13.4% in the next week.
- 18.5% in the next month.
- 59.7% in the next year.