Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 205.36
|Support price level:||$196.98|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||78.1|
- TGT is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- TGT is one of this month's top performers with a return of 14.5 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, TGT is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.8% in the next week.
- 17.2% in the next month.
- 70.8% in the next year.