Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 154.35
|Support price level:||$138.90|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||63.9|
- TGT is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- TGT is one of this month's top performers with a return of 2.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 3.7 percent, TGT is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.49% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.6% in the next week.
- 17.5% in the next month.
- 71.7% in the next year.