Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA)
AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 736.27
- With a 98.3 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.82% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- TSLA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 36.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, TSLA is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Tesla Inc will fall by more than:
- 9.9% in the next week.
- 24.8% in the next month.
- 147.6% in the next year.