United Parcel Service Inc (NYSE: UPS)TRANSPORTATION - Air Delivery & Freight Service
Stock price data as of 01/15/2021
Closing price: 158.90
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$160.98|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||27.4|
- UPS is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -6.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- UPS is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, UPS is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.5% in the next week.
- 14.6% in the next month.
- 68.2% in the next year.