United Parcel Service Inc (NYSE: UPS)TRANSPORTATION - Air Delivery & Freight Service
Stock price data as of 09/25/2020
Closing price: 166.12
|Support price level:||$143.81|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||60.9|
- UPS is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- UPS is one of this month's top performers with a return of 3.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 4.0 percent, UPS is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.48% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- UPS is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 16.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.6% in the next week.
- 15.0% in the next month.
- 67.3% in the next year.