US Bancorp (NYSE: USB)BANKING - Regional - Midwest Banks
Stock price data as of 07/19/2019
Closing price: 55.00
|Support price level:||$53.32|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||72.6|
- USB is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- USB is one of this month's top performers with a return of 5.4 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 2.6 percent, USB is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- USB is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 12.4%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, USB is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.4% in the next week.
- 8.9% in the next month.
- 33.7% in the next year.