US Bancorp (NYSE: USB)BANKING - Regional - Midwest Banks
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 55.35
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$57.96|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||6.7|
- USB is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -7.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.3 percent, USB is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, USB is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.9% in the next week.
- 10.6% in the next month.
- 32.7% in the next year.