US Bancorp (NYSE: USB)
BANKING - Regional - Midwest Banks
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 54.92
- Up 3.3 percent, USB is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- USB is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 10.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- USB is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, USB is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of US Bancorp will fall by more than:
- 3.0% in the next week.
- 8.3% in the next month.
- 31.7% in the next year.