US Bancorp (NYSE: USB)BANKING - Regional - Midwest Banks
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 55.10
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$56.05|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||46.6|
- Down 12.8 percent, USB is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- USB is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 51.3%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- USB is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 13.9% in the next week.
- 22.0% in the next month.
- 73.6% in the next year.