US Bancorp (NYSE: USB)BANKING - Regional - Midwest Banks
Stock price data as of 11/15/2019
Closing price: 59.09
|Support price level:||$56.90|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||75.7|
- USB is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- USB is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 13.0%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, USB is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.5% in the next week.
- 8.9% in the next month.
- 35.8% in the next year.