Visa Inc (NYSE: V)DIVERSIFIED SERVICES - Business/Management Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 204.70
|Support price level:||$183.71|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||82.9|
- V is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- V is one of this month's top performers with a return of 10.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 5.6 percent, V is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- V is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 11.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, V is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.2% in the next week.
- 10.5% in the next month.
- 41.8% in the next year.