Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ)
TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Telecom Services - Domestic
Stock price data as of 11/16/2018
Closing price: 60.21
- VZ is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 34.5 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- VZ is one of this month's top performers with a return of 9.7 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 3.0 percent, VZ is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- VZ is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.7%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, VZ is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
||Price as % of Range
(Annualized standard deviation)
||Next month forecast
There is an estimated 5% probability that the stock price of Verizon Communications will fall by more than:
- 4.0% in the next week.
- 9.5% in the next month.
- 36.1% in the next year.