Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ)TELECOMMUNICATIONS - Telecom Services - Domestic
Sector: Telecommunication Services
Stock price data as of 09/10/2021
Closing price: 54.23
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$55.28|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||30.2|
- VZ is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -8.9 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.33% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- VZ is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.8% in the next week.
- 9.4% in the next month.
- 40.3% in the next year.