Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC)BANKING - Money Center Banks
Stock price data as of 01/17/2020
Closing price: 49.18
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$52.04|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||17.6|
- WFC is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -8.4%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 6.3 percent, WFC is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- WFC is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 36.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, WFC is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 9.9% in the next week.
- 13.9% in the next month.
- 40.6% in the next year.