Walmart Inc (NYSE: WMT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 03/27/2020
Closing price: 109.58
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$110.99|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||44.4|
- WMT is one of this month's top performers with a return of 1.8 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 3.9 percent, WMT is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.30% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- WMT is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 27.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- WMT is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 7.5% in the next week.
- 12.6% in the next month.
- 46.9% in the next year.