Walmart Inc (NYSE: WMT)RETAIL - Discount, Variety Stores
Sector: Consumer Staples
Stock price data as of 11/27/2020
Closing price: 151.60
|Support price level:||$146.50|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||63.7|
- WMT is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.38% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- WMT is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 15.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.3% in the next week.
- 12.7% in the next month.
- 49.6% in the next year.