Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 72.17
|Support price level:||$64.78|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||85.6|
- XOM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 52.2 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- XOM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 18.3 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 2.2 percent, XOM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, XOM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.7% in the next week.
- 15.5% in the next month.
- 73.8% in the next year.