Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE: XOM)ENERGY - Major Integrated Oil & Gas
Stock price data as of 12/23/2022
Closing price: 108.68
|Support price level:||$106.51|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||54.7|
- With a 78.1 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 3.8 percent, XOM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.44% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.8% in the next week.
- 17.0% in the next month.
- 62.6% in the next year.
Company news for Exxon Mobil CorporationGoogle Finance | MarketWatch | WSJ
Analysis for other Energy stocks