Salesforce Inc (NYSE: CRM)COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES - Application Software
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 260.00
|Support price level:||$217.65|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||93.8|
- CRM is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 62.2 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- CRM is one of this month's top performers with a return of 24.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Up 15.9 percent, CRM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- CRM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 87.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, CRM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 23.7% in the next week.
- 29.2% in the next month.
- 62.0% in the next year.