Cisco Systems Inc (NASDAQ: CSCO)COMPUTER HARDWARE - Networking & Communication Dev
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 09/22/2023
Closing price: 53.57
|Support price level:||$51.81|
|Resistance price level:||$54.59|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||10.4|
- CSCO is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 47.6%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- CSCO is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, CSCO is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price crossed below 50-day moving average this week - a bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.9% in the next week.
- 17.3% in the next month.
- .% in the next year.