General Motors Company (NYSE: GM)AUTOMOTIVE - Auto Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 32.36
|Support price level:||$31.75|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||83.6|
- Up 14.8 percent, GM is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- GM is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 45.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- GM is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- With RSI > 70, GM is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
- Price crossed above 50-day moving average this week - a bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 12.5% in the next week.
- 24.6% in the next month.
- 67.2% in the next year.