Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 09/22/2023
Closing price: 160.50
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$161.93|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||50.1|
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.25% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- JNJ is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 15.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- JNJ is below its 200-day moving average - additional caution warranted in long positions.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 4.3% in the next week.
- 10.3% in the next month.
- .% in the next year.