Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)SPECIALTY RETAIL - Music & Video Stores
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 09/22/2023
Closing price: 379.81
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$407.72|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||15.2|
- With a 60.3 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.85% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NFLX is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 42.9%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, NFLX is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.6% in the next week.
- 29.4% in the next month.
- .% in the next year.