NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 467.65
|Support price level:||$404.38|
|Resistance price level:||$487.46|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||41.5|
- With a 176.3 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 2.1 percent, NVDA is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.97% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 42.5%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.6% in the next week.
- 27.9% in the next month.
- 95.5% in the next year.