NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA)ELECTRONICS - Semiconductor - Specialized
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 09/22/2023
Closing price: 416.10
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$416.78|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||14.5|
- With a 213.8 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- NVDA is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -11.8%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.96% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- NVDA is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 50.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, NVDA is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 13.6% in the next week.
- 29.4% in the next month.
- .% in the next year.