Pfizer Inc (NYSE: PFE)DRUGS - Drug Manufacturers - Major
Sector: Health Care
Stock price data as of 09/22/2023
Closing price: 32.69
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$35.29|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||14.5|
- PFE is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -25.6 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- PFE is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -9.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, PFE is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.0% in the next week.
- 14.7% in the next month.
- .% in the next year.