United Parcel Service Inc (NYSE: UPS)TRANSPORTATION - Air Delivery & Freight Service
Stock price data as of 09/22/2023
Closing price: 153.78
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$166.16|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||18.5|
- UPS is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- UPS is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -7.9%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, UPS is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 6.9% in the next week.
- 17.5% in the next month.
- .% in the next year.