Accenture Ltd (NYSE: ACN)COMPUTER SOFTWARE & SERVICES - Information Technology Services
Sector: Information Technology
Stock price data as of 12/01/2023
Closing price: 338.06
|Support price level:||$315.72|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||79.3|
- ACN is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- ACN is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 14.2%.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, ACN is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 3.9% in the next week.
- 12.9% in the next month.
- 46.5% in the next year.