Amazon.Com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN)RETAIL - Catalog & Mail Order Houses
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 3372.20
|Support price level:||$3326.48|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||78.2|
- Up 6.7 percent, AMZN is one of this week's biggest gainers.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- AMZN is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI > 70, AMZN is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.2% in the next week.
- 15.9% in the next month.
- 62.9% in the next year.