Amazon.Com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN)RETAIL - Catalog & Mail Order Houses
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 03/27/2020
Closing price: 1900.10
|Support price level:||$1788.15|
|Resistance price level:||$2041.65|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||54.9|
- AMZN is one of this month's top performers with a return of 0.9 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this low-beta stock is expected to increase by 0.38% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- AMZN is one of this week's least volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 41.8%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- AMZN is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 11.4% in the next week.
- 19.4% in the next month.
- 64.4% in the next year.