Amazon.Com Inc (NASDAQ: AMZN)RETAIL - Catalog & Mail Order Houses
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 2852.86
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$3361.69|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||20.7|
- AMZN is at or near its 52-week low. Though contrarian gains may be possible, the risk of further declines is considerable.
- With a -13.3 percent return in the past year, this stock is among the worst 10 percent of performers in the S&P-100.
- AMZN is one of this month's worst performers with a return of -16.6%, underperforming 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- Down 11.5 percent, AMZN is one of this week's biggest decliners.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- With RSI < 30, AMZN is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 10.2% in the next week.
- 20.6% in the next month.
- 58.8% in the next year.