Lowes Companies Inc (NYSE: LOW)RETAIL - Home Improvement Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 04/09/2021
Closing price: 198.51
|Support price level:||$178.33|
|Resistance price level:||N/A|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||82.7|
- LOW is at or near its 52-week high. Studies have found that such stocks have an increased probability of outperforming the market over the next year.
- With a 110.4 percent return in the past year, this stock outperformed 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- LOW is one of this month's top performers with a return of 16.3 percent, beating 90 percent of stocks in the S&P-100.
- The price of this high-beta stock is expected to increase by 1.49% for every 1% increase in the S&P-500.
- Volatility is forecast to rise over the next month.
- With RSI > 70, LOW is overbought. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke above prior resistance level - a short-term bullish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 5.3% in the next week.
- 16.9% in the next month.
- 83.5% in the next year.