Lowes Companies Inc (NYSE: LOW)RETAIL - Home Improvement Stores
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Stock price data as of 01/21/2022
Closing price: 225.02
|Support price level:||N/A|
|Resistance price level:||$236.65|
|Relative strength index (14-day RSI)||20.3|
- LOW is one of this week's most volatile stocks in the S&P-100 with an estimated annualized standard deviation of 49.1%.
- Volatility is forecast to fall over the next month.
- LOW is above its 200-day moving average, providing a measure of support for long positions.
- With RSI < 30, LOW is oversold. Odds slightly favor a short-term price reversal.
- Price broke below prior support level - a short-term bearish signal.
|Low||High||Price as % of Range|
|200 day||50 day||20 day||10 day|
|Last month||Current estimate||Next month forecast|
- 13.4% in the next week.
- 19.1% in the next month.
- 54.3% in the next year.